11.20.2006

fleeting, fleeing, feeling

Can't believe November is almost over and that the year is just a few weeks away from officially ending.

wow,i just stared at the monitor for almost 3 minutes there. is that any indication of how this year went for me. Can't think of anything or maybe my mind is just cluttered with so many unwanted things.

No matter. Life is still good, even though i am miserable most of the time, these days. the buggers responsible for this will get their comeuppance soon enough, ha. I so believe in karma. Must insert some kinda smiley here lest people assume i've gone all bonkers and vindictive. Nah, just venting.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tin-Ling said...

I love the alliteration in the title...

You're right about how quickly the year has flown. I'm busy till Christmas. After my shows are over, I am gonna get drunk and do nothing all Christmas season but eat, sleep and SLEEP. And hang out with friends.

You can all come over and we can play in the backyard! Whee!

- T :)

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ang galing mo magdala ng miserable-ness mo...hindi halata...o baka kasi ang layo natin (in a way) kaya hindi ko rin napapansin.

hang in there.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home