1.08.2008

Sad sackery

Am watching this youchub vid ng arcade fire and david bowie called Wake Up. tapos yung caption ng uploader said: If you donĀ“t cry watching this, you are dead inside

Then someone commented: I didn't cry watching this but you know how it is when you get older your bodies get bigger but your hearts get colder.

I just found that as sad-making. I don't want my heart to grow cold.

And then Lia tells me: it wont! grabe naman yung comment na yun. ay nako nag e-emo ka lang kasi birthday mo na eh hahahah

Hahaha birthdays.

This made me think of Seth Rogen's breakdown in Knocked Up: "Fuck you, hormones" although dapat i-substitute yung birthday.

I am sorry if i am confusing you. These are confusing times and the year is just one week old. Wtf talaga.

1 Comments:

Blogger indi said...

hey earnest, hug yooooooou!

hope it's not to late to greet you a happy happy new year!!!! miss ya naaaaa. mwah!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home