1.28.2012

2012 is here

2008. 2012. Four years.

Four years since I last put down thoughts on this wee space.

It's been awhile since I last tried to write a blog entry. I don't know what stops me or what hinders me from making a go of it like I used to in these very pages.

Age catching up. Jadedness? A misplaced sense of protecting one's privacy? In the facebook and tweeter age that sounds utterly anachronistic.

I have tried maintaining other blogs. For a time, I was active in multiply until I wasn't. Then there are my attempts at a wordpress account using my real name no less. But it still doesn't feel quite right.

Maybe, I need to go back to where it really started. Where I took roots, so to speak.

Hello, blogspot.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home