7.31.2004

becoming madame avon

I've been toying with this idea for quite some time now. I think I want to become an Avon lady. You know, one of those direct selling people of the cosmetic giant Avon.

Sounds funny? Well, yeah. It's thisclose to being a Tupperware party thrower. But hey, they do have nice products (I'm interested more in their skin care and lingerie products). I don't plan to do serious selling (but of course that's always an option, it's not like I'm a babe in the wood when it comes to direct selling). I just want to get discounted rates for the stuff I need. Sure, I can do my shopping at the mall but I find the mall less interesting and more tedious an activity these days. (Maybe it's because of the fact that we bring our 3-year old daughter with us that gives me this less than nice perspective on malling hehehe.)

So, anyway, I tried looking for the Avon Philippines website so I can inquire and start my way to being an Avon lady (hyuck! hyuck! That really sounds funny, sorry) but alas, there's no such thing. I guess I have to rely on good old real-life networking to do that.

wish me luck, will ya?

1 Comments:

Blogger not another scorpio said...

MAKEUP RULES!

we make up the rules as we go along.

hihihihi.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home