6.21.2005

Lost in my dreams

Last night i had a weird dream. granted, i'm prone to weird dreams but this one stands out.

I dreamt that i was super close to QE4TSG's Thom Filicia and Kyan with the latter doing some strange, decidedly-gay dance moves to amuse me.

Then i dreamt my husband and I and some friends were hanging out with John Lennon and in my sloppiness, asked him to sign this bogus of a beatles artifact. when i finally asked him to sign my yellowing copies of In His Own Write and A Spaniard in the Works (books which i bought from a small store somewhere in Hell's Kitchen, NY), he told me me he will sign them in a while and promptly slinked to the next room. Five minutes later, he was nowhere to be found. Then Buddy told me "I think he was really turned off by that first book." This in turn led me to think "Damn, i knew i shoulda sold that during those ukay-ukay sales."

i dreamt that i was also one of first people in line meet Neil Gaiman. I think my arms were heavy with all my Sandman books (around 6), 2 of his novels plus one of his kiddie comic books which i bought from Book Sale. Buddy was somewhere else frantically trying to get copies of his other works available at the bookstore. While i was in line i kept hoping there's no limit to the number of books, et al that he will sign.

I tell you it's crazy! I woke up remembering every bit of the emotions i felt. now that i'm recounting it, i feel them again. hahaha, i hope i'm not going nuts.

I guess this was brought on by so many things.

I'm really looking forward to that Neil Gaiman autograph sessions (although how i'll manage within the expected mob is something else to consider). I'm a tad regretful that i wasn't able to troop to ATC or whatever mall Thom and Kyan were when they came to Manila early this month. I'm also a big fan of John Lennon although lately I'm more into my later faves like Radiohead and more recently, Postal Service.

So there. What do you make of that?

I imagine Buddy would say, armchair pyschologizing (which truth be told is one of our fave sports, aside from househunting), "you just miss being a production person and being part of all that glitz behind the curtain." As if. hahaha

2 Comments:

Blogger not another scorpio said...

nest,

bilog lang ang buwan

parang mundo

ya know

8:37 AM  
Blogger miranila said...

hehehe malamang

la luna la loca akesh

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home