7.17.2006

back at work

to everyone who's been worried (as if hahaha) about me for the past month or so, be rest assured that i'm alive and kicking. a bit slow and weak still but am getting stronger by the day. Thanks to everyone who wished me well, visited me, thought of me, prayed for me. God bless your lovely souls. I am indeed blessed to have you in my life.

now that i'm up and about, one of the things in my to-do list is to catch at least 4 cinemalaya 2006 film entries, foremost of which of course is Mike Sandejas' Tulad ng Dati which features The Dawn. Here's the trailer.



Schedule are as follows:

July 18 tuesday 9 pm CCP Little Theater
july 19 wednesday 12:45 pm CCP Little Theater
july 20 thursday 12:45 pm CCP Main Theater
july 21 friday 6:15 pm CCP Multi-Purpose Hall (with English subtitles)
july 22 saturday 6:15 pm CCP Main Theater

ticket prices are P100.00 & P50.00 (student price). Available at the CCP Box Office (832-3704) and Ticketworld at National Bookstore and Tower Records (891-9999)

The CCP Box office also offers Day pass, P200.00 (valid for 5 screenings for one day) and Festival Pass, P750.00 (valid for any screening)

I'm also looking forward to watching Donsol and "Mudraks."

Welp, hope to bump into you at one of the screenings :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home