1.11.2007

and a happy new year to you, too

got this from Lia. Seems like a good way to start the year :)

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:

”To do this, therefore, you should have a clear idea of what”

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?

the top of a cubicle divider

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

The Quick and the Wed, Veronica Mars Season 2 episode 15 (re-watching it. Got Buddy hooked on the series. Yey)

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.

5:20

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

5:18

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

the whirr of the A/Cs that keeps the library cool. How’s that for noise pollution?

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

An hour ago, bought some blank cds

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?

http://www.mybrochure.com looking up some leaflet designs

9. What are you wearing?

floral blouse, brown slacks and brown maryjanes

10. Did you dream last night?

Yeah, I dreamt of Jason Dohring (my first) and he was guest starring at some sitcom kaya lang he looks about 10 years older and 15 pounds heavier. Weird.

11. When did you last laugh?

a few hours ago when Jugs called me up. Tsismis, ever.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

To my right a sign that says “It’s ability that matters not disability.” (printed out by yours truly a year ago) To my back, a cork board. To the left, some school stuff.

3. Seen anything weird lately?

An MMDA officer texting while crossing a busy intersection. Or is that idiotic?

14. Last movie you saw?

Howl’s Moving Castle, wait Billy Elliot yata.

15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

A house in Antipolo or anywhere where there are trees and open fields and fresh air.

16. Tell me something about you that I don't know.

I sometimes check my daughter’s breathing when she's asleep at night. It’s paranoia I know. But I’m a mother….

17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

end poverty

18. Do you like to dance?

Yeah, but I really don’t know how hahaha. I just stomp or jump or sway

19. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase, or someone who is finally
doing something that has needed to be done for years?

definitely a nutcase

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

No need to imagine. Veda but I used to fancy the name Rain hehehe hippie-hippie eh?

21. [Same question for a boy]

Quentin? I dunno. Basta definitely hindi Junior hahaha

22.Would you ever consider living abroad?

yeah but only for a short while. Despite our conditions here in the country, it’s still Pinas for me, baby.

Whew! A great way to start the new year! Polluting the net with more unwanted detritus about myself. But hey, if not the net, where else? Hmmm..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home