8.19.2006

Breaktime

The Worst Analogies Ever Written in a High School Essay

Bob was as perplexed as a hacker who means to access T:flw.quid55328.com\aaakk/ch@ung but gets T:\flw.quidaaakk/ch@ung by mistake.

Her date was pleasant enough, but she knew that if her life was a movie this guy would be buried in the credits as something like "Second Tall Man."

He spoke with the wisdom that can only come from experience, like a guy who went blind because he looked at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it and now goes around the country speaking at high schools about the dangers of looking at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it.

More here.

There's a concert somewhere near our house. Gawd, it's noisy. I know my life revolves around live music half the time but man, this is a residential neighborhood. I am waiting for the neighbors to complain. Kahiya naman sa mga banda if i do (o di ba conflicted ako hehehe)

Thankfully it stopped. I was actually hoping that the concert ends at 10. Well, stopping at 10:30 can still be considered being considerate. Ah, peace.

10:46 spoke to soon. they just lowered their volumes. oh man, this is gonna be a long night. Neighbors, i'm counting on you to sort this thing out. waah. not to dis, but i can't even appreciate the type of music the bands are playing. and i'm tired, i'm dead tired. maybe i'll drink a glass of red wine to make sure i zonk out as soon as i hit the matress. hay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Earnest. What was that? We're neighbours and for a while there I thought it was coming from your house :). Just kidding, it wasn't your kind of music. I couldn't tell exactly where it was coming from. It has happened before, and I knew one of the bands playing at the time (recognised their song). But this time I didn't know nor did I care. I agree, maingay nga for a residential area.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home