1.24.2005

Mulawin me!

Help.

I will be writing about Angel Locsin for an entertainment magazine. Unfortunately, i have dropped my "the Buzz" and "S Files" habit for quite some time now so i don't really know much about the goings-on in the showbiz industry. Except of course those that concern Kris Aquino. Somehow, news about her latest "clarify ko lang Boy" episodes reach me. She's everywhere i tell you.

So anyway i need help regarding Angel Locsin. I do know that she's one of the prettier faces among the new batch of stars and that she's one of the leads of "Mulawin" and her boyfriend died tragically 2 christmases ago. That's about it though.

So if you have anything to share about her, please do. I'll be forever grateful. Oh, and can anyone bring me up to date regarding "Mulawin" that'd be soooper. Better yet, i'll just ask my aunt who's been religiously watching it since it premiered.

My interview with her will be in a few days (still waiting for confirmation from their end). Muchos gracias in advance.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You might want to get in touch with Kage, since she's working at GMA's new media -- she can probably help you with some juicy info to use. I can send you her number if you need it. :)

11:40 AM  
Blogger miranila said...

thanks candice,

that'd be great :) I really have no idea about her.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luv ko si Kris

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luv ko si Kris

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home