3.28.2006

she's back!

Q: Allo. So you’re still alive? Judging by the sorry state of your blog, I assume you’re dead or something.

A: (sheepish) I know. And that’s why I’m doing this interview as some form of apology for ignoring, nay, practically abandoning this blog. But you know I was busy and…

Q: yeah, yeah. Anyways, how are you now?

A: I’m ok. Just finished a major, major event at work and am currently enjoying this wonderful lull from hectic-ness. Busy trying to imagine what my summer vacation will be like and where to get the money to finance that vacation. You know the usual thoughts when summer comes rolling by.

Q: So Veda finally finished her first year as a pre-schooler. Any thoughts?

A; I was excited as hell. The Saturday before her commencement exercises we went to Rustan’s to buy her a special dress with sandals. It was fun seeing her try on dress (although she was becoming impatient by each fitting). The following day Sunday, she woke up with a fever and was complaining of dizziness. This lasted until Thursday dawn. So yeah, we missed her commencement exercises. She didn’t seem to mind it but I was crushed, sigh. Ah well, there’s always next year no? What’s important is that she’s all well now (smile)

Q: So you extended your contract with your current employer?

A: yes, I did. Another year hehehe

Q: Thank you so much for your time. I hope we don’t do this again soon.

A; Yes, me too. I promise to be more conscientious about updating this blog. I cannot let down my three regular readers, can I? hahaha

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

welcome back :)

9:24 PM  
Blogger miranila said...

Thanks Candice :)

Syempre pa Aims, fishing ako hahaha Malapit ka na. And i've yet to come up with a blessing/token thing for you and your baby. I will whip up (with Veda's help), I promise :)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

we heard nga from buddy about Veda needing the neb-sori took long to return it. I hope she is Ok now.

I hope you like the coke box with small cookies :o)

na-miss ka ng mga lurkers dito hehehe

10:54 AM  
Blogger miranila said...

No problem Daisy.

Actually, hindi rin namin nagamit. Parang summer virus yung tumama sa kanya. we went to her pedia and she said maraming case nga ngayon na mga nilalagnat na kids pero no reason.

If ever you need it, just text me. Thanks din for the box of cookies :)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home