3.31.2006

Absolut Reality

I was at The Fort last Wednesday to catch The Dawn's performance for Absolut Raspeberri's launch. It was also the night before Niña's birthday so naturally, it became her birthday bash. It was also the first day of this cleansing diet that i'm currently on (i wanna get off my hypertension meds so i'm taking this natural/vegetarian diet/lifestyle prescribed by Dr. Tam). as i was on a very strict program of fruits and vegetables at specific hours, the whole night's raison d'etre was really lost on me.

But here's a lovely picture of me and Buddy taken by Francis. Ang galing ng shot ano?


Happy Birthday Niña!!

It was still fun. Though i wasn't able to taste even a wee bit of the Raspberri or any other absolut variant, I had great fun. Ang galing ng The Dawn, I swear hahaha. the whole crew from the band members to their sultry, alluring manager, Fran to their technical crew to the the band member's significant others are just great people to be with. I'm so looking forward to their Boracay gig late this April which also happens to be the kick-off party of The Dawn's 20th year anniversary celebrations. Imagine that!

Cambio has already started recording their second album, Yey to that. the songs are really good, way better than Derby Light. They finally have their own sound. Before kasi hiwa-hiwalay lahat. You immediately know which member wrote which song. Not that i'm saying the early songs were bad. I love the first album. It's just that this time, the sound's more cohesive. Basta, it's something to watch out for.

4 Comments:

Blogger Luis K. said...

Yey Cambio! Yey The Dawn!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

20 years na ang The Dawn?!?! Wow, I'm astounded. :)

10:15 PM  
Blogger miranila said...

Yes Candice. 20 years old na rin ang "enveloped ideas." Ang galing ano?

4:13 PM  
Blogger Luis K. said...

Which means it's been almost 20 years since I went to my very first live rock gig, which was The Dawn (with The Rage Band and The Amo Band) at the ULTRA. Holy crap!

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home